Create teardrop and round resin pendants simulating an island beach or landscape terrace. Once the island terrace is cast, it is placed in the open mould and a second colour or clear resin is added to complete the jewellery pendant. The open side of the mould can also be used to create a pendant without the terrace effect, using different colours, glitters, dried flowers or beads.
Ideas: First pour a “beach” colour and second pour a transparent “ocean” colour, the beach terraces will show through the ocean.
- Silicone Moulds for resin.
- Approximate sizes are: Round 3.2cm diameter and Teardrop 4.2cm L by 2.2cm W
Sizes as shown on image (inside measurements).
- Wall thickness is 2mm.
- Height of mould is 10mm (inside depth approx. 8mm).
- Volume of: Round 9.6ml ; Teardrop 8.8ml
- NZ $1 coin shown for scale (not included).