Glow in the dark powder/pigments
Eli-Glow Photo Luminescent pigment powders use the latest technology to create stunning artwork and decorative effects. Eli Glow pigments are self-illuminating after exposure to light and self-rejuvenating, with a long lasting glow. A wide range of applications ranging from safety to art and decorative applications. The Eli-Glow pigments will recharge themselves an infinite number of times and last indefinitely when energized.
Available in a fine powder form which are easily mixed into our clear artwork resins. Eli-Glow Luminescent pigments can be added to the resin or sprinkled over the surface and sealed in place. By day the powder crystals absorb UV light and after dark they release energy in the form of an ambient glow.
- Artwork and paintings
– create hidden images in the background that come to life in the dark
- Badges, emblems and jewellery manufacture
- Pour/paint on smooth rocks for a pathway
- Aquamarine Blue
- 100g pack
- Will glow for up to 8 hours with as little as 30 minutes exposure to daylight
- Any ambient light nearby will reduce the visibility of the glow
- Harmless, non toxic, non-hazardous
How Does it Work?
Unlike conventional pigments, photo luminescent fillers are not primary light reflectors, they are actual sources of light. They absorb radiant energy from sunlight or artificial lighting and convert it into longer wavelengths in the visible spectrum, thereby emitting it as light which is displayed through colours.
See examples in our Blog article : Glow in the Dark Fun.