hydroflow Sealer is a water based polyurethane coating for Water-based Casting Compounds, such as Aqua Cast Water Activated Casting Compound, Acrylic One and Ecrylimer.
- Spray onto casting once dry to increase stability of substrate and to prevent staining.
- Three coats are recommended, allow 1-2 hours between coats.
- Easy to use spray bottle.
- Eco friendly polyurethane formula.
- Egg shell coating.
Designed for use with hydroflow casting compound Aqua Cast water-activated casting material and other brands of eco-resins.
- Drying time Allow 1-2 hours between coats, fully dry in 12-18 hours.
- Shelf life indefinite
Shake well before use. Ensure all surfaces are clean and dry and apply hydroflow Sealer to your fully dried casting. Work into the surface with a brush or sponge, do not allow to pool.
Allow 1-2 hours between coats, fully dry in 12-18 hours. We recommend at least three coats for optimum protection. New layers may need to be applied periodically dependant on the casting use and situation.