resi-BLAST is an innovative, single part liquid additive that can be dropped into wet and coloured art resin to create cells. The additive is commonly referred to as a dispersant, interference or distressing medium.
- Creates cells and lacing in art resin
- Resin art panels, cheese-boards, wall art
- Sea shore foam lacing effects
- Safe and user friendly
- Non toxic and non flammable
- Safe to use –conforms to ASTM D-4236 certified
- Non VOC formula with no aggressive chemical, solvent or alcohol ink content
- resi-BLAST can be used along with colour tints, pastes and pigmnets
resi-BLAST is a single part polymeric liquid that reacts with wet epoxy, polyester and polyurethane resins by repelling itself away, thereby stimulating movement in concentric outward circles. It is not a paint or resin and will not cure on its own. This dispersion reaction creates motion into self contained cellular structures as seen in the photos.
IMPORTANT: Read the application and watch the video