Reusable, non-stick silicone resin mixing beakers. Raised measurement scale increments with pouring spout. Ideal for mixing those small amounts for jewellery, keyring and letter casting.
- Raised measurement scale (on the outside) on a semi-transparent panel, making it easier to read.
- 100ml beaker : Bottom width: 4.8cm, Upper width: 5.1cm, Height: 7cm, Capacity: 100ml
- Pouring spout.
- NZ $1 coin shown for scale (not included).
- Always check beaker measurements for accuracy, by pouring in set volumes from an accurate jug (or you can even weigh water volumes).
- Hold beakers in a cupped hand when stiring resin or hold on a table, as they are flexible.
- Beakers can be rinsed with hot, soapy water.
- After resin pour, can spray with isopropyl alcohol and wiped clean, or
- Leave on side until resin has cured and then peel free. Check for any small resin flakes before next mix.
Physical size measurements may vary slightly depending where the length or width of the beaker is measured and should be used as a indication only.