Reusable, non-stick silicone resin mixing beakers. Selected for their ease of use and detailed measurement scale increments. Often silicone beakers have volume increments that are just too big for creating all the different mixed volumes desired.
- Scale printed in red on a transparent panel, making it easier to read.
- 250ml beaker (1 cup): Bottom width: 6.5cm(2.6in), Upper width: 9.3cm(3.7in), Height: 11.5cm(4.5in), Capacity: 250ml (8.5oz)
Only milliliter measurements, 50ml, 25ml and 12.5ml increments.
- 500ml beaker (2 cups): Bottom width: 8cm(3.1in), Upper width: 11.3cm(4.4in), Height: 14.5cm(5.7in), Capacity: 500ml(16oz)
Measurements in milliliter, oz and cups, 100ml with 20ml increments, in ounces, 2 oz increments, in cups at 1/4 cup intervals
- NZ $1 coin shown for scale (not included).
These beakers are food safe and can handle heat, so can be used in the kitchen, BUT please do use separate beakers for food and resin projects. Flexible silicone is microwave safe and ideal for melting butter, chocolate and more.
- Always check beaker measurements for accuracy, by pouring in set volumes from an accurate jug (or you can even weigh water volumes).
- Hold beakers in a cupped hand when stiring resin or hold on a table, as they are flexible.
- Beakers can be rinsed with hot, soapy water.
- After resin pour, can spray with isopropyl alcohol and wiped clean, or
- Leave on side until resin has cured and then peel free. Check for any small resin flakes before next mix.
Physical size measurements may vary slightly depending where the length or width of the beaker is measured and should be used as a indication only.