Deep Cast Clear Casting Resin is an unaccelerated clear epoxy casting resin system which extended practical working period.
- Deep Castings.
- Perfect for resin river tables / resin live edge tables.
- Knot holes, cut grooves or gaps.
- Clear or tinted with pigments.
- Decorative castings.
- Wood turning.
- Making paperweights, 3D art resin, figurines and larger jewellery.
- Mix and pour up to 12 litres or up to 50mm deep in one pour.
- Long pot life of 10 hours at 22°C, easy bubble removal and precise article placement.
- It avoids high exothermic reaction and the resulting shrinkage after curing.
- Inbuilt UV inhibitors.
- Low viscosity – fluid for intricate castings.
- Hardness score: Shore D 95 (hard)
- Water clear casting resin.
- Excellent visual properties.
- VOC free.
The mixed Deep Cast Clear Casting Resin can be coloured or tinted with pigments, pastes or tints. It can be poured into a silicone rubber mold and cured under normal gravity or under vacuum. Temperature should be between 18-25°C, humidity level below 70%. Once the resin is mixed and poured into a mold, gently pass warm air from a heat gun or hair dryer on the slowest speed setting. This will assist in removal of any bubbles generated during mixing. If using alcohol inks DO NOT use a flame to remove bubbles. A 2:1 mix will provide a hard casting suitable for manufacture of fancy shapes and decorative items. A new mix can be applied onto a cured resin, but the contact surface should always be sanded in order to enhance adhesion.